Tuesday, April 13, 2010

These WERE a few of my favorite things...

Just thinking back on what has changed since the 100-Day challlenge started.
These are a few of the things that used to be part of every day for me:
-Dr. Pepper (44 Days without even a sip)
- Grandma Sycamore's white bread (now using 9-grain, 50 calories per slice)
-American Idol on Tueday nights (now I am at the gym during this time)
-Steamed veggies smothered in butter (no more butter)
-Milky Way Dark Chocolate Bars (a personal favorite that goes great with Dr. Pepper)
-Late night bowls of icecream

2 comments:

  1. Mary, you have made some great changes. Contratulations! This has been such a great opportunity for all of us. It has been the much needed motivation for me to get going again on exercise. Keep it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the ice cream. My husband has to eat it alone these days. You have made a lot of great changes. That is wonderful. And I see you working hard at the gym. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete